Integrating a video in your website definitely will affect the popularity because it will become dynamic, unique, will attract and keep visitors.
1. Use Video to Enhance Your Website
Use video to turn a static website into a dynamic. The types of videos that you can use are:
- A promotional video that explains who you are and what you do
- A website tour that tells visitors what they can find on the website, and where it is
- A virtual tour that lets web visitors see what your physical location is like
2. Use Video to Demonstrate a Product or Activity
*How-to videos* are some of the most popular videos on the web, and businesses can use them to educate customers. There are many ways to use video to educate customers on how to use your product, and also save time and money on customer service.
- Use video to demonstrate how to install or set up your product
- Use video to show your product in action
- Use video to train clients and staff remotely
3. Use Video to Share Your Expertise
You are an expert on a particular topic.
- Create educational videos that provide visitors with in-depth information related to your industry
- Produce a video newscast updating viewers on the latest headlines in your field of work
- Aggregate and publish other expert videos related to your topic
4. Use Video to Drive Traffic to Your Website
Search engines love video, and with proper video SEO, you can use video to drive lots of traffic to your website.
- Use targeted keywords when titling and tagging your videos
- Create a variety of videos, each focusing on a different search term
- Use multiple video sharing sites to increase links back to your main website
5. Use Video to Earn Money
Content is a king! If you have the right content and access to the right audience, you can use video to earn money from your website:
- Charge visitors to download informational or entertainment videos
- Place advertising on video pages
- Sell sponsorship for a popular video podcast
6. Use Video to Promote a Sale or Special Event
Use video to advertise upcoming sale on your website:
- Use video to show off new products you’re selling
- Use video to notify customers of upcoming specials
7. Use Video to Give Your Business a Personal Face
It’s easy to use video give a human face to your corporate website:
- A short video welcoming visitors to your website
- Profile videos that introduce your executives and employees
- Customer testimonial videos that communicate your company’s value
8. Use Video to Engage Customers with Your Brand
You can use video as an interactive medium to get consumers engaged with and excited about your brand.
- Start a video contest to promote your brand
- Ask users to upload videos of themselves using your product
- Invite users to embed your videos on their own web pages
UnitrustMedia (www.unitrustmedia.com) can help you with this. We’ve been doing it for a lot of customers throught the years. Here are some showcases: